Credit Control Manager
We are recruiting a new position to provide support to the Finance Director in delivering all credit control, sales invoicing and credit insurance management.
Specific responsibilities will include, but not be limited to, those below:
- Ensure payments received within terms / collections managed within targets
- Develop strong relationships with customers
- Maintain weekly/monthly aged debtor report and issue to senior management
- Manage the company’s credit insurance policy, check customers credit ratings and apply insurance where appropriate
- Manage customer balances against credit limits
- Set up new customer accounts, ensuring appropriate approvals are obtained
- Raise all sales invoices and issue to customers
- Process credit notes
- Post cash received to customer accounts
- Generate and issue month end customer statements
- Deal with invoice and statement queries
This can be a flexible role to begin with and for the right candidate will provide opportunity for career development as the business grows.
Applicants must be able to demonstrate success in a similar previous role and that they are able to work diligently with good attention to detail and a positive can-do attitude within a fast-changing environment.
Please send a CV in strictest confidence to email@example.com